Tulsa Felony Crimes Defense Lawyer
CALL OUR BROKEN ARROW CRIMINAL DEFENSE FIRM TODAY AT (918) 721-0998
What Sets Our Firm Apart?
- We Provide Free Case Evaluations
- We Create Proven & Effective Strategies
- We Build Results-Driven Legal Solutions
- We Have A Track Record Of Success
- We Are Backed By Extensive Legal Experience
- We Can Help You Successfully Navigate Through The Legal System
In the state of Oklahoma, if you are charged with a felony offense, your future is at stake not only with your reputation within your family, group of friends, and co-workers, but with your ability to make choices for your career, living situation, and more. During such a potentially overwhelming time in your life, you deserve an attorney who will listen to your concerns and who will work tirelessly on your behalf.
Your rights, your freedom, and your future are at stake, so contact us today. We are on your side and are ready to defend you!
- The consequences you may face include:
- Extensive fines
- Inability to serve on a jury or vote
- Inability to receive federally funded housing
- Ineligibility to adopt or have foster children
- Ineligibility for federally funded student loans
- Ineligibility to apply for or receive welfare
- The death penalty
- A long-term prison sentence
- A permanent criminal record
- Exclusion from obtaining a visa
- Exclusion from a professional license
- Exclusion from the purchase of firearms
Call our Broken Arrow criminal defense attorneys today at (918) 721-0998 so that we can get started on your defense as soon as possible.